I have a PIXMA MX340 that will not scan while in the wireless mode... I get an error message when trying to scan from MP Navigator... It will work if I connect a USB cable from my printer to my computer... It will print just fine wirelessly... I have tried re-installing the MP Navigator software without any success to solving my problem... Any assistance will be appreciated...
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Click Start and open Apps or All Apps.
2. Go to Canon IJ Network Utilities.
3. Go to Canon IJ Network Scan Utility.
4. Open the Canon IJ Network Scan Utility.
Once this has been done, a small scanner icon should appear near your clock on the bottom corner of the screen.
Next, follow these steps:
1. Open the MP Navigator on your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu.
2. Click Preferences.
3. In the Product dropdown menu, select the Network version of the printer.
4. Click OK.
Once this has been done, try scanning from the MP Navigator to test the connection.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.