cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5420

wips
Apprentice

Hi,

I just bought an MG5420. Everything was great until I tried printing to a CD/DVD. I created my image in Photoshop from a document that was the size of a CD (4.75 x 4.75). I loaded the CD all fine and it printed but really misaligned, not just a little off, a lot. I've been searching the manual for instructions on how to do it. I can't seem to find a template or any specifics on how to print an image on a CD. What am I missing. I used to use an Epson R280 that came with software for CD printing. How do I get to this template that someone mentioned??

2 REPLIES 2

wips
Apprentice
i might have found the solution. i guess i have to download the Print Garden software. i didn't download it originally because i use photoshop for image processing but i guess i need it after all. i assume this will work.

wips
Apprentice
my image garden is the worst software i have ever tried to use!!! what the !!!! it wont let me access the file i want to use to begin with, i am trying to work with the manual to figure out how to get my image in the template, i want to use a custom template since i don't want preset layout it wont let me do that! please help i need this disc by Saturday 11/16
Announcements