cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 scanner not working on OSX

zacharygayner
Apprentice

My scanner is not working, it registers but whenever I try to scan it says accessing scanner and then that the page was not able to be scanned. The printer works, I was able to print right before trying the scanner.

3 REPLIES 3

zacharygayner
Apprentice

MG 3620 scanner will not work. Printer works, however, when I try to scan it says that the scanner failed to scan the page.

Danny

Hi, zacharygayner!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Ramona
Authority

Hi zacharygayner,

So we can better assist you, please reply with the following information:

1.  What version of Mac OS X do you have?  You can find this infomation by going to your APPLE MENU and selecting ABOUT THIS MAC.

2.  Are able to make a photocopy directly from the unit successfully?

For more immedate assistance, please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements