cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3500 Pixma install problemG

Rmasters3
Apprentice

I've been through theWireless  Install routine several times, using any options it offers, but the MG3500 remains "Undetected" despite multiple tries.  I have another Canon wirelss multifunction up and operating (I installed about the same time I attempted with the MG3500), and that one works fine.  I have the original install CD, etc.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Rmasters3!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other error messages or details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit
At end of any attempted install, I get the message the MG3500 has not been detected. No other error message.

Thanks

Ramona
Authority

Hi Rmasters3,

If you have any antivirus or firewall software on your computer, please temporarily disable them and then attempt to reinstall the printer.  Sometimes these programs can prevent the printer from being detected during installation.  Once the printer is installed successfully, please re-enable the protection software.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements