cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't seem to scan and turn my doc it into a word doc with my MX870 printer. Help

rajsecura
Apprentice

Nothing seems to work as instructed in the help file.  I have a 200 page doc. that needs to be made into a electronic word processor format.  Word preferably.  Where is the best place to get ideas on making this printer and software work.  Nothing I did worked.  Followed help suggestions and they did not work.  By the way what are the hours of phone tech support?  Does Canon do any phone support now.  I got tech difficluties shut down support yesterday.  Today, they are closed and no hours of operations given.  What is happening to this company.  Service will make the difference in the future as there are so many choices of good products these days.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hi rajsecura! We're sorry to hear you're having a problem with your PIXMA MX870 printer. Our Technical Support team here in the US is here ready to help you by phone Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays, or by email any time by clicking here. If you prefer to work with us here in the forum, we'll need to know which computer Operating System you're using (Windows/Mac). 

I have not luck contacting tech support with two tries. Give me a number and I'll call . It seems like the CS group has changed its direction. Everything seems hard to find.

Hi rajsecura,

We apologize for any inconvenience you are having locating our information.  You can find all the ways to reach us, including our phone number and our email form, by clicking HERE. This will take you to the 'Contact Us' section of our website!  Please note that phone support is not open on the weekend for this product, as printer support hours are Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, (excluding holidays).

Hi, rajsecura.

Have you ever worked it out? I wonder whether you have installed any Word converting SDK to help you scan and turn doc it into a word doc with your MX870 printer? And which kind of Word Doc scanner are you using? I am looking for good ones to help with my work. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arron

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements