cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 Printing Delay

Darklunaria
Apprentice

So, I thought I did all the research I needed to do to find the printer for me.  I was wrong.

Firstly, this printer (G7020) does not perform duplex scanning (aka double-sided scanning, dual scanning, scanning both sides).  Any post anywhere that says otherwise is completely lying.  I saw them too and fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Secondly (current post target), I experiencing severe delays every time I try to print a document.  Duplex printing is not the issue.  I cannot tell it to print multiple files back to back.  My settings are: Standard mode, Economy quality, Black ink only or Gray scale because the are invoices for mailing.  I have to actually wait for it to finish printing the first file, wait about 8 sec for a message to pop up saying "print quality may deteriorate", accept that I do in fact want to print black only, and then wait for it to finish printing before I have to do this all over again.  When the reviews said slow printer, I expected it to mean something very different, such as it just takes a while for one page to come one.  I did not expect to literally have to print one page at a time.

Please help me if this is just a simple setting issue.

Thank you!

~  Darklunaria

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Darklunaria,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements