cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G4210 printing blank pages

tank2601
Apprentice

Can anyone help with my printing issue?  My printer just spits out blank pages.  Not tech savvy, can't figure out what's wrong.  I'm surprised I got it hooked up via wifi in the first place.  Thanks in advance!  

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi tank2601,

First, please make sure that the black ink level is sufficient.

The ink should be above "B", as in the image below:

If the black ink is above the "B" line, next, please print a test page:

1.  Please press the wrench and screwdriver button

2.  Press the Left or Right button to select Maintenance and press the OK

3.  Press the Left or Right button to select Nozzle check and then press the OK button

Does your printout look like the example below?  Does the back grid "A" print on your page?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, Patrick, for your response.  My ink levels are all above half - I don't print much.  Also, I did do a nozzle check and the print came out perfectly.  I've had this printer for awhile and this is the first time I came across this problem.  I have my printer on a power cord; shut it down after using and turn off the power.  That's how infrequently I use the printer.  So I unplugged it for a couple of days and haven't tried it since.  Perhaps it just needed to reset itself, and reconnect to my wifi.  Thanks again, for your response.  

I have same problem, nozzle check is normal but prints blank pages.

It does not print grid A

Hi mhent12,

Please perform 2 printhead cleanings:

1.  Please press the wrench and screwdriver button on your printer.

2.  Repeatedly press the right arrow button to select Maintenance and press the OK.

3.  Press the right arrow button to select Cleaning and then press the OK button.

Once 2 cleanings are complete, print another test page.  If the black grid is still missing, please perform an ink flush:

1.  Please press the wrench and screwdriver button on your printer

2.  Press the right arrow button to select Maintenance and press the OK

3.  Ppress the right arrow button to select Ink Flush and then press the OK button

4.  Check the displayed message and press OK button

5.  Select Yes and then press OK button

6.  Select Yes and then press OK button

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements