cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver cannot be found

schmintan
Apprentice

Dear Support,

I have a Canon PIXMA Serial Number KJGE[xxxxx]. I am unable to identify the model and unable to use the printer as it is stated the driver is missing. 

Please help.

Thank you.

[Numerical portion of serial number hidden for privacy.]

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, schmintan!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  Based on the letters in your serial number, your printer is the PIXMA MG3570, which was intended for sale and use in another part of the world.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA, and we're only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Thanks Danny,

@shamintan, Here you go:

Support - PIXMA MG3570 - Canon HongKong (hk.canon)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Bridgettjns
Apprentice

'DEVICE MANAGER" (windows button and R)  uninstall "USB print support" then reconnect everything. Worked for me. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements