cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my Canon MG6100 series AIO printer support AirPrint?

Fenix
Apprentice

Thanks,

Bob

1 REPLY 1

Devin
Enthusiast

Hi Bob!

Canon has not currently announced any plans to support previous models, like the PIXMA MG6100 series, with the AirPrint technology.  I realize that this is an inconvenience so what I will do is pass along your e-mail to my superiors as a suggestion that the firmware be updated to allow for AirPrint.  I sincerely hope, for you and the other customers who have this model, that this feature is added soon.

There is some good news though.  The PIXMA MG6100 series is compatible with Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app which can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple Store.  This application will allow you to print an image stored on your iOS device, print PDF files stored on your iOS device, take a photo and print instantly, scan a document or photo, and print a scanned document.  More information on performing these functions can be found by visiting the following direct link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/iepp_useit

As far as printing from other applications, this will not work on your iOS device since the printer is not AirPrint compatible.  You may be eligible for service options since this is not compatible.  I would suggest contacting us using the following link to find out your options.  Contact Us.

Announcements