cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate...magenta won't print

jhanson
Apprentice

My magenta won't print.  I have changed the ink cartridge, cleaned, deep cleaned, the nozzel, hand cleaned the metal strips inside the ink cartridge, turned the computer and printer on and off, reinstalled and updated the software, disconnected and reconnected the printer to the computer and it still does not print magenta.  Is it broken.  I am on a tight deadline...what do I do?  Help please? 

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hi Jhanson,

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

John_SD
Whiz

"Is it broken.  I am on a tight deadline...what do I do?  Help please?"

I think you've done all you can reasonably do yourself. The nature of your problem isn't something that can be fixed through posting, especially since you didn't provide any detail about your printer. If you are staring at a deadline, it is probably already too late to take it in to a printer repair shop. Price could be prohibitive anyway. You could always send your project off to Staples for printing, but that isn't cheap either. I'm afraid you don't have a lot of good options, but it would help if you provided some detail about your printer. 

Announcements