cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration error 0X8007007e when trying to print

AZPhil
Contributor

Hello All,

I have a PIXMA TR7520 printer and just recently when try tp print photograph from my saved scanned images I get this message in red letter when the printer tool window open. " EXPERIENCED UNEXPECTED CONFIGURATION PROBLEM"  with this code underneath it.    0X8007007e I tried to reload my drivers but I still am getting this . It prints a good test page but not working the way it was just 10 minutes before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What application are you printing from?

Does this occur with every file or just one?

See the post below.

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/PIXMA-TS-6320-Won-t-Print-PDFs-or-P...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hello Rick,

I am getting this when I open a file(Document& Picture) and select Print. The printer window opens and has that message just below the ON/OFF icon.

I found out that if I don't open the file and just select it and and right click and select the print option it works. my example of what I am doing: I open up my picture file from my menu, Then I click on that image and its displayed(opens) and I select the printer icon on the upper right . I get this error. If I just right click the image and select the Print from the drop down menu it works.

I hope that explains what I am experiencing.

Thanks for looking at this. I'll take a look at the link you provided \.

Phil

I'll add that this is a lenovo ideapad running Windows 10 version 1909

Hello Rick,

I read the link you provided and I followed Patrick's(Product expert for Canon) instructions and uninstalled and reinstalled all the drivers and software from the CD that was provided with this.

I still am experienceing the same thing.

I also printer out the Network configuration page and I am getting this on the print out.

2 Network Diagnostics

2- 1 Diagnostic result:  There is a problem in the setting/enviroment.

2-2 Result codes   c-0, c-7,c-9

These say its a wifi problem. I reset my router and like mentioned above, this only happens when I open the file and use the printer icon.. If I just right click on the file/image and select Print from the drop down menu It works........????????

So let me know what you think

Thanks

Phil

One other note/question. I am getting a notice that my ink is low. But the bar graph still shows that I am at the lower end but I am not out.
Would the low ink cause the problem I am seeing?

Phil

Hello,

Low ink would not cause this particular error on Windows. 

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements