cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG5420 software question relating to "my image garden".........

flybynyte
Contributor

forgive me if i am in the wrong forum, but, have a question about printing calendars with 'my image garden'. i just purchased this multifunction printer a couple months ago, so, am just learning about calendars. to make this short, when i click on 'my image garden' and you look at the left page and click on "my art" it will list the number of calendars i have worked with. ex.-"new calendar (1), (2), etc. at the bottom of that list it also shows "new video (1)" or something along those lines. anyway, i was trying to find out if there is a way to delete any or all of those listings? or, for example, when i click on "new calendar (1)" and that page appears, is there a way to delete? if i remember correctly, there is a section at the bottom of the page that says "delete page" or something to that effect, but, i don't believe it is a highlighted option? 

well, i hope i explained the situation enough to understand my dilemma. thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi Flybyntyte,

Deleting one of the extra calendars under "My Art" should be as simple as right clicking the Calendar entry on the left side and choosing the Delete option.  If you are on a Mac and don't have a 2 button mouse, you can hold down the ctrl and click to bring up the same popup menu to delete the extra calendar.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements