Reinstalling will resolve this issue. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.
3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).
4. Right click the Canon MG2500 series and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all MG25000's are removed.
5. Disconnect the USB cable.
6. Click Close to close that window.
7. In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).
8. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).
9. Click once on "Canon MG2500 series MP Drivers" and then click Uninstall at the top.
10. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.
11. Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click the Select button next to "MG2522/MG2525 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)".
3. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
5. Double click "mp68-win-mg2500-1_02-ejs.exe" to begin the installation.
6. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall, reconnecting the USB cable when prompted by the installation.
Once the installation has completed, please attempt to print.
12/05/2023: New firmware updates are available.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.