cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA TS8550

Kincaid
Apprentice

Good afternool all, (Afternoon here in the UK),   I wonder if someone vcan help me - I have a TS8550 and my absorbent ink pads are almost full - I have scoured the internet for videos showing me how to clean or replace them, and I found many that featur other Canon printers but not mine, and it seems the absorbent pads are in a variety of strange places in most cases, so I am flummoxed - I would be grateful for any help or advice at all.   I am resdent in the United Kingdom.

Best regards to all

Kincaid

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the commmunity is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

Please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Thank you!

Hi Tiffany, and thank you for your prompt reply - the forum did seem US oriented and I imagine my printer, which is only a few month old, has a different model number in America.

I nwill do as you suggest and try to find a UK formum - many thanks

Kincaid

Announcements