cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG 6820 not printing correctly

CSmith1
Apprentice

My printer has recently stopped printing the page in full. It eliminates some lines of type but I can go back and reprint and then it all shows up. Help needed please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello.

Since the unit works correctly everywhere else but that one particular web page, try using a different web browser to see if this will help. 

Also, check to see if there is a "print" option inside the page itself.  This should properly format the page for printing.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi CSmith1!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (WIndows 7/8/10 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

I have a PC with Windows 10 and everything is up to date. Thanks Christa. As I said, if I reprint the page, a 2nd time, it works perfectly.It's about a year old, I think.

CSmith1
Apprentice

Thansk for your patience with me. I want to clarify that the printer works perfectly everywhere- except on one of my web pages. It always did perfectly there too, until the last 2 weeks.

Hello.

Since the unit works correctly everywhere else but that one particular web page, try using a different web browser to see if this will help. 

Also, check to see if there is a "print" option inside the page itself.  This should properly format the page for printing.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements