cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G2010

teojerah
Apprentice

Hi;

I am from Singapore, i recently purchase a printer for my sister Canon Pixma G2010

I installed the driver and software from the disc and tested everything is working fine

The only problem i had was to scan document or picture. The scan utility that come with the software some how does not respond at all to any click. Be it Auto, Document, Image etc none of the icon i click responded. 

I had also downloaded the latest firmware from Canon site and also tried installing the latest driver and software.

My sister laptop is using Windows 10 pro

I hope someone can help to point me to the correct direction so that i can help my sister resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi Teojerah,

Welcome to The Canon Forum! 
We really appreciate your participation, however this appears to be a printer model not suported within the US. The Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Noted with thanks 🙂

Announcements