cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MX922 scans with stripe on the left side that duplicates the middle part of page

vasilybu
Apprentice

Dear community,

I have read a lot about cleaning glass etc. when there is an issue with a vertical dark line and I tried that (it didn't help) but this is something remarkable, as you can see on the attached image. It scans the whole page contents but it duplicates the middle part of it superimposing it as as an extra stripe on the left side. So it's not just a dark stripe but a darker stripe that has a misplaced scanned contents in it. It happens both when scanning from the glass and from ADF tray. Attached image was taken from the big glass. Besides cleaning the glass I tried resetting everything and updating firmware to the latest version - nothing has helped to resolve this issue so far. Please, help, if you can. Thank you!

IMG_20200331_0001.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

There appears to be an issue with the scanning hardware.  The printer may need to be replaced at this point.  For more information, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements