cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print envelopes

cvgood
Apprentice

I cannot print envelopes on my PIXMA MG7120. I load into lower tray correctly, the file paper size is custom to the dimensions of the envelopes, which is within the minimum and maximum dimensions for paper, but when I choose print, the printer says the paper size differs from the envelope size and it spits out the envelope. So it can bring it into the printer and pass it through okay, but it refuses to print.  Anyone have a fix for this problem? Canon apparently has no phone support for this printer. The support number keeps telling me the printer isn't registered, which it is...

2 REPLIES 2

Darius
Whiz

Hi, cvgood.

When printing to envelopes, you will normally need an envelope template in a word processing program, or else ensure the Paper Size and Media Type are set to the correct envelope type.  The MG7120 only supports US Comm #10 and European DL size envelopes.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cvgood,

What version of Windows is installed on your computer?

If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements