cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me?

Navedo07
Apprentice

Bought a Canon Printer MX922, i have a project that is a bulletin which is legal size.  but when i am going to print, the option for legal size does not appear.  Can this Printer do legal size?

4 REPLIES 4

Navedo07
Apprentice

I just called Canon 1800-495-[number redacted], they said this Printer does NOT print legal size paper. 😞

I print legal size docs all the time on my mx922.

Hi, Navedo07!

Thanks for posting on our forum. The phone number you listed does not belong to Canon USA and we are not affiliated with its owner. Our US-based support team is available weekdays at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and our support is always free of charge. You can also click HERE to find other support options.

As for the PIXMA MX922, it does indeed support printing on legal-sized paper through its lower cassette. Additional information on how to do this is in your printer's manual and we'll bring in a subject matter expert to give you further information on this thread, too.

We hope this helps!

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Navedo07,

Please click HERE for steps on how to load and print with legal size paper.

If the option for Legal size paper still wont appear, Please reply with what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer and what program you are printing from.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements