cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVAILABILITY OF PIXMA INK CARTRIDGES

VC-McNASH
Apprentice

I bought a PIXMA TS3320; it came with only the PG 243 ink cartridge(black). The unit will not operate without both the PG 243(black) and the CL 244(color) installed.  Rather than returning the entire unit I endeavored to purchase a new color ink cartridge.  NOBODY HAS ANY IN STOCK!! Not Amazon, not BestBuy, not Staples, not OfficeMax/Depot, not Walmart...etc

So I went to the CANON web site, and they don't have any either! What's up with that? Everything is on "back order".

Who knows how long it'll take to get one? One would assume the company woul have the parts for its own products.

Anybody else out there had this problem too?  Or possibly an alternate solution? And no, I do,t want one of those supposedly

compatible re-manufactured/refurbished substitutes from some company I never heard of.  So here I am with an essentially useless door stop. HELP ME...

P.S. Why does this thing look like a cheap plastic kid's toy?

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, VC-McNASH!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings VC-McNash,

Did you purchased a used or second hand device?  A new printer comes with a full set of cartridges.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Sir:

No, I did NOT purchase a used device; as evident by the exorbitant price I paid on AMAZON...I should have done better researching before an impulsive, knee-jerk, late night act! Better yet I should have just re-upped my HP ENVY 4500..

Thx for your help,

- VCM

Announcements