cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats a good software to make flyers,edit pictures, and etc...??

Uniqueimages
Apprentice

Whats a good software to make flyers,edit pictures, and etc...?? answers please I,m a beginner photography

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@Uniqueimages wrote:

Whats a good software to make flyers,edit pictures, and etc...?? answers please I,m a beginner photography

I would suggest that you look at more than one software package.  Most computers come with very basic software that allows you to perform rudimentary editing of image files, such as pictures, as part of their Operating Systems.  They also include a rudimentary program to allow you to create and edit text documents.

Preparing digital photographs for printing is basically a two step process, which mimics the film process.  Digital cameras can produce a digital negative.  The digital negative is then processed by software that comes with the camera into a digital file suitable for printing or display on a computer screen.

The camera can also be configured to produce the digital output file [JEPG] directly, very much like instant Polaroid cameras could produce a printed photo directly from the camera.  The big difference today is that camera lacks the printer to produce an actual hard copy of the photo.

Af for making flyers, that would require a good word processing program, of which there are many to choose from.  Without knowing anything about what type of camera and computer operating system you are using, I cannot be any more specific than that.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I like Adobe PhotoShop Elements.

It has numerous "modes" from beginner to expert.

Announcements