cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem downloaded/installing Powershot A2500 Software

WLChris
Apprentice

Hi,

I am trying to download and install the software for the PowershotA2500. I got the file downloaded but when I clicked on the file name to start the install, nothing happened. I'm wondering if I should start over from scratch and try again or what. I DID delete the files already. Any suggestions or ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, WLChris!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry, I intended to include that in the original post. I am using Windows 7.

Thanks,

Chris

I called tech support the next day and the gal I was talking to was walking me through the steps and it still wasn't working. She even tried a couple other ways and still wouldn't work. Well afterwards, I went ahead and tried connecting the camera to the computer. The computer recognized the camera so I was able to download the pictures to the computer.

Thanks

Chris

Announcements