cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with uploading to image.canon on a SX540 HS

davidh210
Contributor

We have had a new problem out of no where, all the sudden the service of uploading to images.canon stopped working. Already defaulted and wiped wireless settings. and after i put in the email and custom pin after trying to set it back up i get a vauge error or " Error Detected"

Its on firmware 1.0.0 and wont show the firmwareon the camera itself, and wont let me update from the camera and or camerawindow software.

I'm at my wits end and not sure what else i can do. Also any way to see error logs on the camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought that was the case. I never saw him press the Playback button as was stated in the update instructions. That button will power up the camera in playback mode, which apparently is needed to see the firmware update menu item.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I saw the power button being pressed first.  I've never updated a SX model body though.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought that was the case. I never saw him press the Playback button as was stated in the update instructions. That button will power up the camera in playback mode, which apparently is needed to see the firmware update menu item.

Yup that was it, was driving me insane, thanks a lot!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome. Glad that you got it figured out. Did the firmware update fix the issue of uploading to images.canon?

It sure did, my shipping department is back to normal now. Thanks for all the help!

Could I get more information im not sure what or how the problem was solved thank you 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements