Did you mean: 

I have a rebel xsi, where can I get replacement software

pbell3998
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Tim
Authority

pbell3998,

As another poster suggested, you can download some of the software directly from Canon.  This comes in the form of Image Browser EX, which is available in it's full form.  The link they provided is accurate.  Please remember to fill in the Operating System and Version. 

Replacement versions of the EOS Digital Solution CD can be purchased from our Canon Sales Department.  Please call 1-800-OK CANON (652-2666) for the Sales Department.  Listen for the Accessories prompt and follow the recorded instructions.  The Sales Department is open 8:00 a.m. to Midnight (Eastern Time), seven days a week.  They will be able to provide you with availability and pricing information.

I hope you have a great day.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

gochugogi
Contributor

As I recall the Canon USA updates are full versions but have copy protection whereas the installer needs to sense the prior installation of Canon imaging software on your computer. Even the presense of ancientPowershot software will do. Also, you can process the RAW XSi files in Aperture, iPhoto, Lightroom or Photoshop. Your camera is of 2008-09 vintage so even CS2 and CS3 versions will be able to open the RAW files.

Announcements