cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Mac OS Sonoma 14.3 - ImageBrowser, CameraWindow, Digital Photo Professional

cs_fap
Apprentice

Anybody know when ImageBrowser, CameraWindow, Digital Photo Professional software updates will be available for Mac OS Sonoma 14.3? I have files from 2010 to present that I can't open on the new Mac.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

Newer versions of supported software are available on your product's support portal.  

DPP is available for sure.  I don't know if camera window or image browser ex is still being developed. 

If you have any problems finding the support portal for your product on the Canon USA website, just tell us what the camera model is and we'll point you in the right direction.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Coo! Thanks! It’s a G11 circa 2010. I’d like to update DPP. Who would know when camera window and image browser will be updated?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

In looking at the latest version of DPP for MAC, 4.18.1, the G11 is listed as supported.  You are not going to see further development of Image Browser or Camera Window.  

You can download DPP 4.18.1 here:

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectSerialTarget.do?id=NGE4MjI3OGI5&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you. This was super helpful.

Announcements