cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers and Software

picturescue
Contributor

I have the Canon T1i and have downloaded the EOS Utility software package which includes DPP and Photostich.

The EOS Utility works fine, I'm able to connect my camera and upload the images to my computer but DPP and Photostich won't work. It always tells me that it could not find DSSdll.dll to try reinstalling it which I have tried and it still doesn't work.

It won't even let me uninstall the software from my computer so I can reinstall it. I've tried uninstalling from Control Panel and I have tried uninstalling manually and nothing seems to work. The UniversalUninstaller won't open. Can anybody help me with this issue? I would like to have everything work on my computer.

I use my camera for astrophotography and would like to be able to review the images in DPP.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Be sure that you've applied all the latest updates for the Canon software that you downloaded. If what you have now is the equivalent of the CD delivered with the T1i, it's unlikely to work because of various operating system changes to which Canon has had to adapt their software.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements