cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP - Extracting all images with one click from the raw burst image tool.

Nadaaaaa
Apprentice

I want to be able to extract all images with one click from the raw burst image tool.

31 REPLIES 31

LittleGuy
Apprentice

In addition to the clumsy extract one image at a time feature, the tool can get into a mode where it won't extract any image at all!  A window pops up exclaiming "! An Error Occurred".  There are no clues what error.  I tried deinstalling and reinstalling the app.  No change.  So the registry must be the problem.  I used an advanced registry editor to remove all instances of "DPP4"  Rebooted and reinstalled DPP4.  Aside from wiping all the apps on the taskbar there was no change.  This makes the Raw Burst Mode tool useless effectively making what should be a really great option on my R7 useless also.  After reviewing the trail of tears concerning this app,  I doubt Canon will fix this problem anytime soon.  Let's not forget the option to extract multiple images at once.  Canon has always been known as an Engineering company, not a Photography company.

dlingle
Apprentice

sad. such a great well implemented feature in Olympus and Lumix. i used for wildlife images all the time. migrating to Canon was partly because Canon had this feature but it's not useable due to the individual raw files buried in a large one. i hear that the R5 II saves the pre-burst into individual files like it should.

Announcements