cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP 4.4.30 question

digital
Rising Star

I believe there was once a time I could go into Tools - AF point display settings and select - "show only AF points in focus" and when I opened any image only the AF point/s in focus would appear. It was a global change. With 4.4.30 I set to "show only AF points in focus" but when I open a file all the AF points show up. I have to go into show only AF points in focus for every file I open. I tried "select all" and 'show only AF points in focus" and that didn't work either.

Same thing happens to a flie I open, close and open again. I set it to "show only AF points in focus", close it and when I open it all AF points appear. I check tools and it reverts back to "show all AF points"   

Thumbnails seems to be working correctly. I tried both on and off to see if it effected it and it didn't. Maybe I'm doing something incorrectly. Can someone check their version. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Settings should not be changing by themselves.

I am looking at DPP 4.3.31.  The only time I see the AF points is when I "open" the file for editing.  Try updating your version.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Someone on another site figured it out. Tools - Preview screen dislay settings. Two options - Multi-function preview and Preview. It was on Preview and selected the other setting and it cured it. I don't recall ever going into that menu but I could have.      

Thanks for helping out       

Announcements