cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C70 - Canon RAW Development - Making adjustments to individual clips?

QuickHitRecord
Apprentice

I'm shooting with the Canon C70's Raw Light LT setting. When bringing the footage into Canon RAW Development, I can make custom adjustments (i.e. color temp, white balance shift, ISO speed) to a clip but as soon as I move on to the next clip, all of the settings from the last clip carry over. Then changing the settings on clip #2 will also be reflected when I click back on clip #1.

I guess I could just bring each clip in individually to tweak, but what a pain.

Is there a way to make adjustments to individual clips, rather than adjustments for every clip in the folder?

3 REPLIES 3

QuickHitRecord
Apprentice

Bumping this. Anyone know the answer?

Thanks for being part of the conversation, QuickHitRecord!

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'm using DaVinci so haven't tried Canon Cinema RAW. Maybe another user will reply.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements