cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use an editing console with DPP?

LHP
Apprentice

I'm interested in trying an editing console with DPP but looking at the manuals I don't see how I would set it up for DPP.  The one I'm most interested has a set of buttons and a wheel, the XPPen Mini Keydial ACK05.  But if you've set up any of the various consoles with DPP your experience would probably be valuable.

4 REPLIES 4

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I really don't think it is set up for that. Don't you need a plug-in for the application?

Most of them seem to be configurable.  They come with pre-made setups for popular programs but also let you "roll your own".

I am sure your console is configurable,  I meant that DPP needs the hooks to interface with the console, and I don't think it has them. They have enough trouble keeping up with all the new cameras. 8^)

I just did a quick scan of the manual and could find nothing.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

I agree with kvbarkley.  I've not read or heard about anyone doing this.  I doubt it's supported on the DPP side.  You can contact support but I suspect the answer is going to be not supported.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements