cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websites To Look For Lens Filters

Cantrell
Enthusiast

I have looked at the Canon and Adorama sites to look for lens filters. Specifically for polarizing lens filters. Currently are there any websites having a sale on filters. Thank you for any and all comments.

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

B&H

We all have our go-to's.  I just grabbed 4 new cards.  2 CFExpressB . 2 V90's, ouch 🤣

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Shadowsports,

Thank you for your response. Is the CFExpressB is that the memory card that you use? I ordered a Scandisc 128GB v90 and a 64 Scandisc V90 with the R10 and RF-s 18-150 this morning. See how much I can get on those cards. Probably will order a 256GB in the future. Spent enough money this morning and last night. 

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

B&H Video and Photo.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

Tintype_18,

Thank you for your response.

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

I recommend that, while seeking a good price, it's a good thing to stick to respected brand filters that are multi-coated and made of good Shott glass.  I use a mix or B+W, Hoya and Sirui filters.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is not what they hold in their hand, it's what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Trevor, 

Thank you for your reply to my question. I used Hoya for my Nikon lenses. Liked there product. Going to the beach soon and want to get polarized filters for the lenses.

Cantrell
Enthusiast

Went to the B&H website this morning and was very pleased with the selection clear lens filters and polarized filters. Thanks to everyone for suggesting B&H.

Announcements