cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card not reading to iPhone via adapter!!

Nsapkota21
Apprentice

Heyy guys!! I recently got the G7x Markii but for some reason I cannot transfer the pictures from adapter to my iPhone I never had problems with the adapter before however I’m able to transfer my photos from the canon app but can’t from my adapter any tips?? I have 2 other cameras both are canons never had problems but with the G7x I just can’t see my pictures when I hook my adapter into my phone.. insane

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please tell us what format you are saving images in?  RAW or .JPG?

When you connect the card via reader/adapter, are you able to see the folder structure on the card without images, or nothing at all?

Start by formatting the card in the G7x and retesting.  Note formatting in camera will delete everything on the card.

Also ensure you are not moving the same card between different body's. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hello, I checked my photos that I took for G7x it says “JPEG” 

I did what I normally do to transfer photos I insert the SD card in my adapter and click “import photos” and just transfer the photos into my iPhone but I can’t with the pictures I took from g7x 

Announcements