Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7 or EOS R - Adaptor for Canon bellows and slide duplicator


Which adapter do I need to use the bellows and duplicator with EF and RF lens?



Hi, Munari!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon lens you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!


Canon only made bellows for FL and FD mount cameras and lenses. There are some 3rd party bellows for EF cameras and lenses. 

Which bellows do you have? Which camera, and which lens do you want to use it with? 


Mike Sowsun



I have a EOS R and an EOS T7.  I have an EF 50mm macro  and an EF 100mm macro. I have a c Canon Mount adapter EF-EOS R.  I have a vintage Canon Bellows FL and Slide Duplicator.(This came with a %%mm Ring adapter).    I want to connect the Bellows and slide duplicator to  either the T7 or the R.

I very much appreciate your assitance.

Gene Munari



I believe the FL mount bellows is not compatible with EF and RF mount camera bodies.  I recommend that you look for EF mount bellows, which may very likely cost more than either of your cameras.


[EDIT] Another option would a tilt-shift lens for the EF mount.  

"The right mouse button is your friend."


What you are asking for does not exist. No one has made adapters to put EF lenses on an FD mount. 

Your best bet is to buy a 3rd party EF bellows that maintains electrical communication.

Mike Sowsun

Thanks for your reply, but let me simplify the question.  I am not trying to use the auto focus function of the lens, I am just trying to connect the camera to the bellows and slide duplicator.  I can do the focus manually and set the aperture and shutter manually as well.   Has to be some adapter or method.

What is the brand and model number of the bellows (in blue)?



I guess you're thinking of achieving something like this, but as has been said, there's no existing adapter to connect FD mount equipment to an EF or RF mount camera.bellows.jpg

There are, however, slide duplicator attachments available on Amazon or Ebay that simply screw into the filter thread of your macro lens. Something like this, for instance.


Would this do the job for you?


R6mkII, various lenses, speedlites. Also legacy Canons going back to T90 and even A1.

This will work.  Does it scan 35mm negative strips as well?  What is the name of the slide duplicator?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th