cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R7 Battery Grip

ScottDean
Apprentice

Will there be a battery grip for the EOS R7?

11 REPLIES 11

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"This is based on more than 45 years as a newspaper shooter and volume-portrait photographer."

Although the R7 is a nice camera it is not a professional level model. It sounds like you need to be in the pro level gear models. They are designed to use the accessories that a full time pro photographer needs. The average person that buys an R7 does not want or care if there is a battery grip or not.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"The battery grip is critical for my success with the Canon cameras. I have five cameras for school portraits, and two cameras for weddings/high-end portraiture. Every camera MUST have a battery grip to ensure I don't run short on battery power. This is based on more than 45 years as a newspaper shooter and volume-portrait photographer."

Been there done that but I am in my 50th+ year. That is why you buy 1 series cameras and/or in the new world an R3. I have never run out of battery on my 1 series but if you do a swap is mere seconds away. Outdoor graduations are the worst especially the ones on hot days.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
click here to view the gallery
Announcements