cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R6 / R5 accessoires Your Setup

dwayne342
Apprentice

Hello, I am interested in what accessoires you have for your camera. For example I bought a no name braided hand strap from amazon for my R6 but it does not make a very trustable first impression. So now I am curious about what gear you have and if you can recommend it. Had an eye on the peak design product line. Thinking of either getting the leash or/and the slide. But also I want something like the peak design cuff. But many reviews complained about the magnet not beeing so strong and it often gets loose. Any recommendations here? Maybe the clutch? Also I talked with a guy and he recommended me getting an L- bracket for my camera but he could not recommend me anything for my system. He just said that the small rig was not good in his case and he cant recommend it.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I have a Black Rapids Sports Breath and a BR wrist strap.  Both connect to your camera using the same mount.  One is wearable, the other a strap.  

shadowsports_0-1681531768934.pngshadowsports_1-1681531899460.png

Why someone would walk around holding several thousand dollars in their hand unsecured is beyond me.  You never think you're going to lose grip until you do.  Either system ensures your camera and lens never leave you.

Small Rig cages are nice as well.  They have a specific purpose.  I don't use mine as much as the straps.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I have two of each of those.  After two moves in the last few years, I have no idea where they are at, either.  LOL.  The only reason I have two of each is because I lost track of the first set.  LOL. 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements