cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B&H Sent Me A Battery Grip Intended for Sale In Another Region - Check For US Warranty

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I ordered a BG-R10 almost 4 weeks ago.  I knew I was running out of time to order a CarePak so I opened the box this evening and started looking for the serial number.  I knew it would be on the warranty card.  I found it, but realized the warranty card was Australia / New Zealand.  Not USA  First thing I thought was Grey Market, but wait this is B&H.  

I think they might sell stuff internationally too?  The product was not counterfeit, but I knew it could not be registered.  I requested an RMA / replacement with US warranty.  Of course B&H will make it right.  Not sure if this was a mistake or if they got a batch of grips intended for sale elsewhere.  Just a friendly reminder to check your purchases and ensure your product is intended for sale in your country or region.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements