cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view finder electronic noise

berty_goldstein
Apprentice

Hi, i am new to the community, but i have had my vixia hf G20 for over a year and have shot many hours of video on it.

Today, while my friend shot some live stuff, she claimed the view finder out fo nowhere became full of electronic noise, I.E static. And sure enough, it was! I have messed around with every button and navigated through most of the settings and to no avail.

Is it possible the connection between the view finder and the graphics card is loose/damaged, and that i could just take it apart to see?

On another note, the camcorder has 3 memories as you know, 32gb each. After tonight, whenever i select card A or B to record on, i get the error message "Check memory card". And of course i have checked to verify that they are not dirty or misplaced.

Thanks!

IMG_20150327_232720245.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi berty_goldstein!

Thanks for posting.

Based on your description and what I see in the image you included, the camcorder needs to be repaired.  To start the repair process, you'll need to complete a Repair Request on our website.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements