cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Godox MF12 and HSS support: Can someone explain the confusion please?

thetoxicmud
Contributor

So I purchased godox mf12 twin flashes ,with godox xpro 2 transmitter . There were conflicting reports regarding HSS on mf12, xpro2 supports hss. I contacted Godox directly and they confirmed that they don’t support hss. However if I enable hss on xpro2 I can easily set high shutter speed and flashes are firing, does it mean they are not synced or is hss actually working?

IMG_0969.jpeg

IMG_0973.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

This forum is neither Canon Service or Canon Support.  This is a social media forum targeting Canon gear.  Advice for Godox gear may be very limited 

If Godox says it does not work, then it does not work.  If you get the results that you need, then I would guess that it may work to some degree, perhaps in some type of degraded mode.  ???

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

This forum is neither Canon Service or Canon Support.  This is a social media forum targeting Canon gear.  Advice for Godox gear may be very limited 

If Godox says it does not work, then it does not work.  If you get the results that you need, then I would guess that it may work to some degree, perhaps in some type of degraded mode.  ???

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

No, you are right I came here as to general forum . I forgot that. Sorry.

Announcements