cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captured an awesome travel pic lately?

lindam
Administrator
Administrator

Share your amazing travel photography! Let us know the Canon gear you used and the story behind the photo. 

This beautiful scene in Italy was captured with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III and a Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens at f/11, 1/5 sec, ISO 100.

Travel_Italy.jpg

177 REPLIES 177

Love your photo of Château de Chillon, Ricci!  Your composition is absolutely perfect.  Great use of the rule of thirds!  #CanonBringIt

IMG_2995.JPG

Ooh, that's some awesome ambiance, Sgt217!  Love how you framed your scenery to have symmetry!

Ricci
Enthusiast

Trip to Germany on last summer.

Dorfen, Bayern

Canon EOS 7D MII with a Sigma 18 - 35 mm lens.
F8, 25mm, IS0 100, 1/ 250

IMG_SML_00001.jpg

Ricci
Enthusiast

Trip to Switzerland on last summer.

Château en miniature dans Swiss Vapeur Parc (Canton de Vaud).

Canon EOS 7D MII with a Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 lens.

F/8, 23mm, IS0 100, 1/ 320

IMG_SML_00001.jpg

billjaguar
Apprentice

E14I1368-2.jpg

Critiques are welcome. Thanks!

LegatoMuzic
Contributor

Irish Hills.jpg

Amazing panorama, LegatoMuzic! It's so immersive, we almost feel like we're there!

Thanks... I was driving home thru the Irish Hills area of Michigan from the Faster Horses Music Festival I was photographing for GETTY IMAGES...  Seen that view... Pulled car over, and took a 3 shot Pano and stiched together in Adobe Photoshop CC.... I used Canon 5D Mark III and I think I used my Canon 28-300

Hi, folks.  I don't know how awesome this is - I'll leave that for others to decide - but the view is definitely awesome!  El Capitan, Yosemite Park.  Photo taken with 60D and Canon 17-40 L zoom.El Capitan(1).JPG

Announcements