cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 90D

TalmeedL
Enthusiast

20240624183020_IMG_1336.JPG

 The Canon EOS 90D is great for sports photography everywhere I placed it it never mis focused it's stay focused on subjects that you wouldn't believe it would stay focus on even if they got in front of the camera. I didn't get any blurry picture in for fast action it was perfect I even purchased a new lens just to shoot with it and it was a EF mount The 70-300 mm nano USM ii. At the end of the day a wise guy said I was shooting with a amateur lens but at the end of the day you buy what you can afford and if that's what you're going to afford and it still takes a great picture good job. They they want you to buy the l mount lens that you probably couldn't even afford. I still believe in good glass on any camera will make the camera something different. The Canon EOS 90D has some unique capabilities you can also edit raw files inside the camera not an 80D allow me to edit RAW files fires temperature and basically contrast but the 90D does something different The 90D has presets that you can honestly place on any image that's in the camera I'm starting to think this camera taking two pictures because the picture that I took in black and white I was able to manipulate it in the camera and turn it into color. I've never seen nothing like this a day in my life. This is why I love my 90D.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements