cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 90D

TalmeedL
Enthusiast

1000016409.jpg

 what I've learned from working with this camera. One thing I did learn is that it likes to focus on what it wants to focus on it likes to see subjects. Without a subject it won't take a picture. No they do talk about the 45 autofocus points and they talk about how they clustered in the center. What I actually found out a way to use the entire sensor to take a picture on my 90D. Come to find out for some subjects I've been shooting in the wrong mode. Yeah and you call yourself a professional. And you could honestly try this with any Canon camera. Let me teach you to process. First the first thing you want to do is put it for all autofocus points you want to spread the focus points all over the screen and then you want to switch it to one shot I know it's kind of strange but if you actually switch it to one shot it doesn't think that much as you would want any other mode to do. For moving subjects I would not suggest using this but for still subjects and you want the entire sensor to take the picture one shot does it everyday. AI servo AI focus they're great for moving subjects AI servo will actually wait until the subject move and automatically switch modes where one shot is just one shot great for portraits great for single subjects and you get the entire sensor.

1000015910.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements