cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access CRM Files in Premiere Pro (PLEASE HELP) - C70

freddie00
Contributor

I'm hoping someone here has used Adobe which is supposed to support Canon RAW light and can explain how this is done because Adobe support has no idea about this.

I have the C70 and recorded footage in RAW LT format. Everything on the SD card looks good, CRM files saved accordingly in the directory, which was correctly copied/ pasted on to my machine running Windows 11. I am new to Premiere, I don't know a way to import files other than to select import, and navigate to the appropriate folder on the local device, however, when I do so, I only see files recorded in XF-AVC format. Adobe support had me check the filter button on the import screen and make sure that "All Supported Files" was selected. The CRM files are in the directory, further down when you drill down into MainFolder>CRM>REEL_NNN but the files in this folder are not being picked up by Premiere. What more is needed, thanks?

PXL_20230812_144929542~2.jpgIf you look at this directory "Dump 1", inside it's just the entire contexts of a properly formated card that has plenty of CRM in files nested properly. Why don't I see them?

Please and thanks friends.

10 REPLIES 10

LanceHolloway
Apprentice

Adobe support scratching their heads? Been there, done that. Sometimes it feels like they're speaking a whole different language! So, you've got your C70, recording in RAW LT format like a pro, and all seems peachy until you hit that brick wall trying to import your files into Premiere. It's like, "Come on, Adobe, get with the program!" Here's a little workaround I've found: double-check your Premiere Pro version to make sure it's all cozy with Canon RAW Light files. Compatibility issues can be a real pain, trust me. But hey, if you're still banging your head against the keyboard after that, maybe give Sugar Enterprise a shout.

Announcements