cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong paper size error just on 4x6's

ecolnago
Apprentice

Enjoying (usually) my Pro9000 ii accessed thru Lightroom 4 on a Mac setup. Had not printed anything for a while. Fired things up today and started off trying to run a 4"x6" borderless print, but kept getting a 'wrong width paper' error message. Both Mac's & LR's 'page setup's' were properly set, but continues to seize up and throw error as soon as paper is fed. No problems at all with 5x7, 8x10, etc., they'll print fine, just 4x6's. Any idea's towards finding a remedy would be greatly appreciated.

Todd     

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello ecolnago.

Please check to make sure that the correct paper size is being selected in the Page Setup menu of your software.  Try choosing the 4"x6" (Bordered) or (Borderless) option. 

If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Michael, as noted in my oriinal post, both Mac's page set-up and LR's page set-up are set properly. Changed both to 5x7 & 8x10 and print with no problems. Set both page set-ups back to 4x6 and it's no-go, stating 'wrong paper size' error.

Hello.

The issue may be related to the LR program.  Are you able to properly print with the 4"x6" bordered or borderless paper selections in other programs?  Or does this exact issue occur when other programs are used such as our Easy PhotoPrint program.

If additional assistance is needed, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am in agreement with Michael, you have a setting wrong in LR. Try Easy PhotoPrint EX and see if in fact it will do 4x6.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements