cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 9500 MK II Mojave driver?

markgr9
Apprentice

Just bought a new iMac running Mojave and cannot print anything on my 9500 MKII. Get a "Filter Error" everytime. I now realize Canon does not support this printer/OS combination. Has anyone had any success getting a 9500 MK II to print in Mojave? If not, then my wonderful printer has just become an expensive boat anchor.....

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi markgr9,

The PIXMA PRO9500 MK II was retired prior to the release of Macintosh OS 10.13 High Sierra, and no drivers have been written for the new operating system.  The printer will continue to work with OS 10.12 Sierra or earlier. Older versions of the drivers may not provide full functionality on newer computers.

You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program.  This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system.  This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET).  If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight.  Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements