cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-300 not printing from manual feed

DonaldR
Contributor

Dear Community, my PRO-300 refuses to print from the manual feed. I think it is due to the Airbridge feature being active for reasons not known to me. Apparently I have to get rid of the "Bonjour" notion in the printer setting menu. My question is: how to disable "Bonjour"? Please advise.

Thanks, DonaldR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Sounds like you are on a Mac computer.

First, if you haven't already done so, download and install the Canon printer driver:

Screenshot 2022-11-15 085523.jpg

Then go to System Preferences (or System Settings, depending on your macOS) Printers & Scanners and select the "+" icon to add a printer. Wait for the Canon IJ Series driver to appear; it could take a few minutes. Select it to add the printer.

Then select the AirPrint version and delete it.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi John, I replied but I think it was lost somehow. The secret is in the Print menu from the File menu. When you click Print, it opens a window. Turns out you can scroll down in this window and 5 more settings show. Select Printer Options and then Quality and Media. Then you get to see the Paper Source options and that allows you to select Manual. Like an Eastern Egg. Well hidden, but still found in the end.

Kind Regards, Donald

Announcements