PIXMA PRO-100 Support Code 1062

paul60
Apprentice

here you arehere you are

5 REPLIES 5

paul60
Apprentice

Good morning everybody,

this time I want to send a shot of my screen so that you can understand the problem. Thank u in advance.

Please attach your screenshot to this particular topic.  By having separate topics, it's going to be too difficult to follow.

Also note that it would be best to provide a translation of that error message to English.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Arthur

Hi paul60,

Can you please share another screenshot with us of the error in English translation so the community can assist you better? 

It will also help to know which macOS you're using as well! 

robnich
Enthusiast

TRANSLATION    (From Italian)

Support Code 1062 Printing was interrupted because the paper width was set lower than the printer driver setting. Press the RESUME button on the printer to clear the error and delete unnecessary print jobs. Load a sheet of paper that matches the setting and try printing again.  If the message appears even after loading the correct size paper clear [Detect Paper Width] in the Custom Settings panel of the utility and click [Apply].

Since my mac is giving many answers to the operations scheduled. I am going the translate the one you have in front of you.

Code support : 1062 Your print has beeen interrupted because the dimension of the paper is less than the setting of the driver of your printer. Please, press RESUME to erase the error and eliminate the prints which are not necessary. Load a piece of paper corresponding to the setting and try again. If the message is not shown after loading the correct format, deselect [find paper width] on the personal setting of the Utility and click on [apply].

which I did, but it hasn’t worked by now.

Sorry for my translation, which is far from being perfect.

Thank u.

Announcements