cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVD printing with Pro 100

daveinfl
Apprentice

Pro 100.  Is there a way to use the hundreds of DVD labels I have already created in Epson Print CD, either with or without using My Image Garden, or do I have to start from scratch?  I have Photoshop CC 2015.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert
Hello. If your software saves your files to a format that was designed only for that program, you will not be able to use the files with our own software. Please check to see if there is a way to save the images to JPEG format for use in our software.
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert
Hello. If your software saves your files to a format that was designed only for that program, you will not be able to use the files with our own software. Please check to see if there is a way to save the images to JPEG format for use in our software.
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

There seems to be no way to save the documents as anything other than in the .printcd format. Thanks for the assistance.
Announcements