cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipf8400 All of the sudden not printing the correct size after Windows Update?

Podonnell
Apprentice

We noticed about 2 or 3 weeks ago that our large prints are not printing the correct size.  We have been doing this for many years on this same printer and then all of the sudden they are wrong.  If I try to print a 16x20 on a 24" roll.  The width is actually 15.75 and the image on the paper is printing 19.75.  It is selected to print Borderless on a 24" roll and it is selected to print the actual size of the image.  I checked my Windows 10 history and there was an update on 3/10 we estimate the issue started about that time.  Any assistance is appreciated!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try setting the driver settings to default and see if this will correct your issue.  Save your work and close and programs that are open.  Then perform the following:

1. Right-Click the Start Button and choose "Run".
2. When the "Run" window appears, type in "Control Printers" without the quotes. Then click OK.
3. Right-click the iPF8400 and choose Preferences or Printing Preferences.
4. In the Main tab, click the 'Defaults' button at the bottom.
5. Repeat this for the Page Setup and Layout tabs.
6. Click Apply and OK.

Once this has been done, relaunch your desired image/document and try printing again.  If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our phone support group at 1-800-423-2366 for additional assistance with this matter.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements