cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i and C5735i Copier Default Profiles

halsariph
Apprentice

I have two copiers mapped to/installed on a server and have a profile imported to each that the users need to be using, but they have to select the profile every time before they print. I have been unable to locate a way to edit the installed copiers such that the correct profile is the default. Any help would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Two copiers
C7765 and C5735
Both are using Canon Generic Plus PCL 6 driver
Have installed them on Windows Server 2012 R2 via IP Address

I imported the profile we need to use and when I map these copiers to a user's windows computer they have access to the profile, but they have to select it. I would like to, on the server side, in the printer properties, set the Correct Profile as the default. I don't see any options for that. 

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

halsariph
Apprentice

Hopefully someone will chime in. Seems like it should be a very simple thing, but I have been unable to find it. 

Announcements