cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3722 Will not connect to smartphone, and now doesn't connect to computer

ze2010
Apprentice

I am so ready to return this Canon printer, as it has only connected to my smartphone after the first day of owning it, and ever since that day has never shown on the CANON PRINT app again, and when I try to reconnect, my computer does not show up. However on my chromebook, the app does show my computer. However, now it is saying my printer is offline, after multiple attempts to turning off then on, unplugging and plugging, the printer still appears offline. My question would be, how can I reconnect this thing, and moreover how can I even have my printer show up under WiFi's I can connect to. I've read every FAQ, and I can't seem to get this thing connected to my wifi, honestly I just wanted to change the password, and after tirelessly printing out the information screen with my default password, it just says bad password, on the information page it seems to be connected to my wifi but when I try to connect nothing occurs. Long story short I would like help. if you are in the market for a printer do not shop Canon, If I can't find an answer to this problem, I will skip my way to the store to return this printer, it is literally making my job impossible. 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, ze2010!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA TS3700 series.  The model number should be on the top of the printer just above the power button. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Ts3722

click here to view the gallery
Announcements